The Connecticut Young Birders Club Darth Waders

Thank you for visiting the home page of the Connecticut Young Birders Club Darth Waders. We are happy to be participating in New Jersey Audubon's World Series of Birding.

This year, we'll be raising funds for Saltmarsh Sparrow research and conservation work done by SHARP, the Saltmarsh Habitat Avian Research Program, a joint effort between several east coast universities including our friends up at UConn. We've adopted Saltmarsh Sparrow as our "club bird" (it appears on our new logo), and due to its dire predicament 80% of all proceeds raised will be supporting SHARP's crucial work. The other 20% of funds will go to support our Club's administrative work: helping to fund club trips, reach out to new members, etc.

We'd really appreciate your support!

- The Darth Waders: Brendan, Alex, Jory and Preston.




Team Members
Alexander Burdo
Preston Lust
Brendan Murtha
Jory Teltser