Terms of Use Privacy Policy  
Home About WSB Rules/Forms Participate Donate Sponsors My Account NJ Audubon Live
The Connecticut Young Birders Club Darth Waders Team Page
Team Members
Brendan Murtha
Alex Burdo
Jory Teltser
Peter Thompson
Donor Roll
Be the First to Donate!

Share This Page Click on an icon to share this page on your favorite sites:


Welcome to the Connecticut Young Birders Club Darth Waders team page!  We would greatly appreciate your support.  

70% of our money raised will go to the Club itself, while the other 30% will go to the Vermont Center for Ecostudies to support their research and conservation work with Bicknell's Thrushes. We are hoping to have a truly spectacular day on May 14th! 

The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of NJ Audubon.
This is a SWEET fundraising site by Blue Sky Collaborative